Sunday, April 29, 2007

Yet another reason gay men don't want to go to Iran

From CNN:
Iranian police have warned barbers against offering Western-style hair cuts or plucking the eyebrows of their male customers, Iranian media said Sunday.

The report by a reformist daily, later confirmed by an Iranian news agency, appeared to be another sign of authorities cracking down on clothing and other fashion deemed to be against Islamic values.

We may not be allowed to marry in the U.S., but at least we do have recourse for those dreaded unibrows.

3 comments:

Joe Delk said...

Your posts have bored me. Talk about something. Take a break from studying and give me something worth reading. I NEED ENTERTAINMENT, DAMMIT!

Pink Elephant said...

Ha, Dying!

I'm a bit ashamed about relying on the "look what I found" method of blogging. But I think it's at least a step above not posting at all. Anyway--just one more week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pink,

Must be a real bitch being popular! :)

That's the advantage I have to having 4 readers! Only very few are subject to my warped sense of humour. (Oh, and honey, the Brits spell it with a U as well...)

Good luck with the exams, we'll catch up when you're done. I'm waiting to hear about the ones you aced!