Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Not Dead

Okay Okay, I have been remiss the past many days. Mea Culpa. This is because I have been very busy doing things like catching up on Bravo (new motto: who needs Logo when you have Bravo) and trying new cocktails (what is this "schoolwork" you speak of?). I don't yet have wireless at home, so I have been leaving my computer at school. Further I have been leaving school almost immediately after finishing classes.

Anyway, the little break gave me some ideas for a few posts, which should be forthcoming this week. Right now, I have to eat breakfast. I wonder if Flipping Out is on (Ryan, the business partner and ex-boyfriend of the main investor guy, is sooo pretty).

2 comments:

Tim in the South said...

It's a blog. You don't have to write anything if you don't want to. I'm sure we can find some other witty, handsome conservative blogger... somewhere. It's not like we're all sitting around dying for that next post. Well, not usually.

I'm just sitting here in the dark, hitting the refresh button... over and over and over again. It's fine. Really.

We all have aimless moments from time to time in life, sitting in front of the TV, watching Bravo in our underwear, sipping a Cosmo at 10:00am. I know I have.

Matt in Argyle said...

Ok, from my time in the states, I actually really liked Bravo. It was like a guilty little pleasure whenever you didn't want to think a whole lot (or when you wanted to watch TopChef for both cooking ideas and to see the cute chefs). Sadly in Canada, Bravo is completely different, and frankly sucks by comparison. Few of the good (American) shows are even on it, quite sad. Love the motto btw.