Sunday, May 13, 2007

Giuliani

I'm actually pleased with Giuliani's defense of a woman's right to choose--sure I am anti-abortion, but I, like Right Side of the Rainbow, am glad to see the once again straight-talking Rudy finally acting like a leader instead of a campaigner!

Sorry not to elaborate further, but between Right Side of the Rainbow and A Voice of Reason, I have little of my own to add.

On principle, I am refraining from endorsing any candidates until we get a little closer to the actual primaries. I just don't think I know enough about anyone to make any hard and fast alliances just yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the much coveted Pink Elephant endorsement...

Anonymous said...

I've always been skeptical about McCain. I don't like his tactics; reminiscent of Nixon. His more recent statements about DADT cause me to definitely reject him.

Pink Elephant said...

Coveted though an endorsement from a relatively new gay blogger may be :), I'm withholding the endorsement until we are, I don't know, not more than a YEAR from the election. Honestly I'd like to see a little weeding out of the field. Then (maybe) we will hear a little more substance, meaning where these people actually stand on the issues (so far as their campaign is concerned at least) in the debates, which are ridiculous with this current bloated crop.