Thursday, August 9, 2007

Slight Delay

I'll be traveling this weekend. Although I'll probably have internet access, I cannot promise that I'll find the time or effort to post while I am away.

Since I am neither as famous as nor have the vast readership of Andrew Sullivan, I have not attempted to get substitute bloggers for when I am away.

You have a couple of options for the next few days:

First, you could turn off your computer and go interact with real people.

I'm sure there's some housework you need to get to.

Why not start learning a foreign language? Arabic is in high demand (unless you are gay).

Finally, you can always check out the links on the right (in particular, this one).


Now, to finish things off, I am going to embed a few movies that I found rather amusing. It's a two parter about how to know if we are ready for marriage. So before you run up to MA, you might want to give this a watch:



4 comments:

KipEsquire said...

I can already feel the withdrawal symptoms coming on...

Safe travels...

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the mystery. Where is he going THIS time? Will we ever know?

Tim in the South said...

Love Mystery Science Theater 3000! But it's a pale place holder for the musings of our favorite conservative so I will be looking forward to your return. In the meantime, I'll try not to engage in too much reckless spending, expanding any social programs or advocating any affirmative action...but when the cat's away...

Tim in the South said...

Okay, I did as you suggested and I went outside and I interacted with real, live people. Okay, first of all, they all speak Italian and that made them really difficult to understand. Okay, second of all, they have no idea what a Democrat is, let alone a Republican. And when I tried to talk to them about universal health care and a free market economy and stuff, they looked at me like I was from another planet.

So hurry back, k?